Join mc.chaosop.net

? Players Online

Click to Copy

2048x accused for glitch...wasnt...yet got banned even with evidence to prove innocence

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PurpleXan, Jan 6, 2018.

?

should i get unbanned (dont be biased)

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. PurpleXan

PurpleXan New Member

I 2048x, formally known as PurpleXan or xizaac, was banned for abusing an exploit/glitch. CroweKC and VulcanFtop1 where trying to knock me off end, and in that second of knowing i was about to get 2v1, i ran away because i said a 1v1. CroweKC hit me and it said in chat a couple of seconds later, it said in chat "You are no longer in combat." Knowing that I flew away into the warp end. I sent a screenshot to CroweKC showing it that i got out of combat, and without any other talking, he banned me.

Even if I did glitch on purpose, he should have waited for more proof.

There is a chance i block glitched but it wasnt even my fault if i did. i didnt even pearl. either way, i dont think you can walk and block glitch.

Attached Files:

2. Splitting$kids

Splitting$kids New Member

you block glitched by getting hit by a kb 15 I watched you after getting hit spam break blocks under you
    and then you flew away

3. NinjaToytle

NinjaToytle Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Staff has the final call when it comes to these types of things. In this case, a screenshot unfortunately isn't enough. However if you had a video showing this, it would be a different story. Super sorry for any inconvenience.

croweKC likes this.