Join mc.chaosop.net

? Players Online

Click to Copy

Helper Application from iFreeziePvP

Discussion in 'Helper' started by Application System, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Application System

Application System Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Basic Information

In-Game Username iFreeziePvP

Age 13

Location Canada

Discord Tag iFreeziePvP#2761

Quick Information

Which server are you applying for? Factions

How much time per week are you able to get on the selected server? 10-20 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on our servers before? Yes

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

Are you capable of recording or submitting visual evidence as proof onto our forums? Yes

Other Information

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes I have been staff on many servers where I had lots of fun being apart of a perfect server and I really think that me being apart of the staff team would make a huge difference in the toxicity and one of my main goals is to stop players from being toxic to others making our community a safe and happy place for all players to enjoy and know that they will always be safe with our amazing staff members and welcoming members!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I play lots of sports, I like to play hockey at my local outdoor rink and play lacrosse in my free time, I am a Canadian champion at the Ontario lacrosse festival for b side lacrosse, I played for Team Manitoba. I am first nations and I play on a club team called Ojibway Nationals.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I always have certain times where I get complete salty and I break down, when it happens I start to get mad at people. So one time I got banned for hacking, but I really wasn't and I sent a hate message. I haven't gotten back in contact with the person but I am hoping to soon and apologize for my actions and make sure they are always welcomed and that they will never be hated.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I play on my PS4 so you will usually catch me on there and if you need help just message me on discord and I can help with anything you guys need!

Regards,
    iFreeziePvP