Report on Trisrox

Discussion in 'Report' started by GucciMods, Apr 12, 2018.

1. GucciMods

GucciMods Member

Now, encase you haven't already realized, this post is about Trisrox. I'm making a post to make people aware of his questionable actions. I appreciate Trisrox as a staff member and I believe he has been an asset to the staff team in the past. However, his recent promotion to Manager has resulted in him doing things, I don't think are appropriate for a 'Senior' member of staff. Although I don't believe he should loose his staff position entirely; I do not think he should retain his position as Manager.

After talking to the Owner, he was not able to confirm nor deny this next part; so all I can do is talk from my own experience. As I'm sure you may know, an envoy involves running from chest-to-chest collecting prizes. If you didn't have to run between the chests, you would have a significant (unfair) advantage over other players. Instead of maybe watching, or just following people around. Trisrox decides that he needs to teleport me to chests. In total he teleported me to two chests despite there being other people also doing the envoy. Now although this may seem like a nice thing to do, he made it so that I was able to get more chests than the other players doing the envoy legit.

A staff member is held to far stricter rules than players and so I don't think misuse of power taken lightly.

Staff members are to respect all players, as can be seen in the rules. Trisrox can be seen in this photo: [​IMG] nicking himself as Hitler, it's not funny and is actually very disrespectful. Furthermore, on the trend of advantages, Trisrox Tped my faction member Jocelyn around our faction base when he was AFK. I have a Video here where I captured him doing it on one of the occasions. Overall he Tped him 3 times but I didn't manage to capture these, you can tell he did by his response of "Again?!?" in the video. It clearly wasn't the first time. A lot of you, at this point may be saying: "What's wrong with that? He was just being nice." to which I would agree. However when my brother greekboss54 asked for him to do a similar thing, he flat out refused; this is proof that Trisrox isn't 'fair' and will do different things for different people.

[​IMG] Now, although it's great to finally have an advertising manager. Trisrox hasn't yet done anything marginally related to his new position. Now, the argument could be made that he has only been the advertising Manager for just over a week (at the time of writing); the same could be said about what he has done. The fact that he has been able to misuse his powers so many times in the same period of time, for me at least, is quite alarming! Just to cap things off, I think it's awesome to have a new advertising Manger and I really hope he is able to something good for the server in the future. Maybe, for now at least, he could make do with fewer perms. I think that giving Trisrox OP, after everything he has done, is a bit much. I feel as though he would be able to do an equally good job at advertising without quite as many perms.

[​IMG]
    If you know of anything he has done, that I haven't already mentioned, please be sure to leave it as a comment below :D @Trisrox2

2. Trisrox2

Trisrox2 New Member

Ok so firstly I didn’t tp you around envoy so you need to stop making that accusation,

Secondly the Hitler thing was taken out of context you also being part of it I believe we’re talking about how great hitler is and I nicked and said “Thanks” as a Joke for my dark sense of humour as a lot of people here have and may I recall that time you were spreading the picture of a penis with hitler drawn on it....you can also see that he purposely took it out of context as he cropped it to just the name.

As advertising manager that is my role I work on promoting this server and I have done the job messaging and inquiring a lot of Youtubers even go as far as asking Dr6ke if he would like to come back, on this note I would also like to mention I don’t appreciate you rounding my role up to what Ninja did with the testimonials as that is quite incorrectly played out to what I actually do.

Thirdly Me moving Jocelyn I’ve already been told off my vdept but I would like to mention revenara, Slimified and Ninja (Even tho he’s not here) have all done this or something similar and i actually don’t remember your alt greekboss asking that if he asked I would’ve seems like you’re using fake evidence as your staple for this case.

I would also like to mention how much disrespect you’ve actually shown me over the last week about my new promotion even going as far as lying to me and going as far as baiting me to do something kind after you made the mistake of knocking joeclyn off to ask me to put him back was it a accident I’ll let the people decide.

Right now all I see is you being SplittingSkids and me being Cweepa, it’s actually quite funny since you called me “Cweepa’s Mailman”.

I am however quite confused as why your targeting me and why your still here i mean after all what happened to the server that you said you were gonna play that you actually sent me there discord and I find it funny how you’ve invited more players to there discord then to ours.

Strong Regards -Trisrox

3. GucciMods

GucciMods Member

4. Spooookz

Spooookz New Member

Trisrox said it was taken care of

5. GucciMods

GucciMods Member

where did he say it was 'taken care of'

6. GucciMods

GucciMods Member

At this point, it's your word against mine and I know what I saw.

You saying that it was taken out of context is irrelevant. I included the amount of context that I thought necessary which was the fact that you did it.

What does you messaging Dr6ke do for the server. I wouldn't consider it advertising if nothing has even happened (Dr6ke hasn't made a video in 4 months).

If you knew you shouldn't have done it, it doesn't matter what I said. You did it.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366586718112972800/434052522454548490/unknown.png

There is a difference between what I can do, and what you can do back. You signed up to this when you became a staff.

7. iRoklasYT

iRoklasYT Member

This is really petty guys.

8. Spooookz

Spooookz New Member

9. GamingTrollers

GamingTrollers New Member

Ima just leave this here :p

Yoslyn 829 and GucciMods like this.
  10. GamingTrollers

GamingTrollers New Member

11. Yoslyn 829

Yoslyn 829 Member

@Trisrox2
    Uhh still you joked about hitler like nobody is gonna get offended by that name or the history of it.
    Even if the name hitler and the screenshot was out of context the name still can hurt people.
    Its like me saying the n-word and saying it was in good context and getting mad when im called out on it.
    Its ok when a staff does it but when a member does it all hell breaks lose.
    Crazy the gap between staff and players getting into trouble is super crazy.
    A staff and a player could joke about the same exact thing and the player will be muted and the staff will just make the excuse "dark humor"
    Thats the dumbest shit i ever heard in my life.

CloudMajor and GucciMods like this.
  12. Yoslyn 829

Yoslyn 829 Member

Also thats me in the video!
    Im Famous Mom!!!
    :D

GucciMods likes this.
  13. Tom Cameron

Tom Cameron New Member

@Trisrox2 so when I said KKK relating to a bra size yet I got muted for the reason of a white supremacist group, I shouldn’t of been punished due to it being taken out of context? This is ridiculous, the staff team needs to start afresh. I don’t see a day where there isn’t a complaint about staff. If only you guys would open your eyes and realise it.

14. CloudMajor

CloudMajor Member

If a women had a KKK Cup we would have a problem it clearly looks like you're talking about the clan when you say KKK.....and ninja and cweepa used to teleport me to envoy chests sometimes when I did them but most likely because they're kind and I didn't/don't play till this day. He most likely does hate you trisrox but hate isn't stemmed out of nowhere, you clearly did something that makes him believe you're 100% unfit for your current position. @Trisrox2